Great North trips
For fishing, trekking and photo safaris
Let us take you on a Great North exploration trip on board of a seaplane chartered for the entire week just for you. You will visit unexplored lands and live an extraordinary fishing and exploration expedition. Let our bush pilots take you to remote spots accessible only by floatplane. With them you will live incredible sensations in this trip of a lifetime!
Here is a preview of what awaits you in this fully guided 8 day/7 night "fishing-exploration" package (available from mid-July to the end of August):
Fishing on a far north trip
Who hasn't dreamed of measuring up to a feisty speckled trout before releasing it back to its element? With your own chartered airplane, stop at the foot of selected rapids and let our pilot be your guide. Fish fast waters for speckled trout, landlocked arctic char, lake trout, wendigo or landlocked salmon. The fishing quality you will encounter exploring the Far North with us remains an unequalled experience!
To fly over, observe and touch icebergs is quite a unique experience and is an important part of your far north exploration experience !
Contact with natives
Live a day (or more) in the life of the Inuits. Share their views and their customs. Board on one of their freighter canoes and go fishing for sea-going arctic char on the shores of the Ungava Bay.
Watch polar bears from the air in their habitat with an Inuk guide.
Have you ever thought of flying over a caribou herd or going on a photo safari in a moonlike environment and ending your day at a local outfitter?
- Discover Iberville Mountain, the highest peak in Quebec.
- Explore the mysterious Hebron village, founded in 1833 by German missionaries and decimated in 1918 by the Spanish flu.
- Go hiking in the tundra and reach the New Quebec crater.
(All rates: call for details!)
Far North trip package
Fully guided. Bring your fishing and outdoor equipment, your camera (to immortalize these wonderful moments), sleeping bag and personal effects.
- Satellite phone
- GPS positioning system
- List of lures to bring
- Quebec catch and release fishing license
- Survival food, tents and mattresses in case we get stranded in the woods for a night.
- Your fishing and hiking gear;
- Your camera and binoculars;
- Your sleeping bag and personal effects.