The perfect walleye fishing cabins !
Lake Hebert offers seven "3 star" fully-equipped log cabins. They all boast the level of comfort needed to make your stay really enjoyable. Five of our fishing cabins are located on our crescent shape island in the southern part of the lake while the other two (cabin #25 and #26) are isolated in bays at the north end of the lake. Our fly-in northern pike and walleye fishing cabins come equipped with:
- Running water with hot shower;
- Closed bedrooms;
- Satellite phone on site;
- Wood stove with dry splitted wood;
- Propane lights, stove, oven, refrigerator and freezer (two refrigerators in larger cabins);
- Dishes, pots, pans and all kitchen utensils;
- Mattresses (double and single);
- Fish cleaning house.
In order to lighten floatplane schedules, as any Quebec fly-in lodge would do, we try to concentrate the fishing lodge turnover on specific days. Your stay at Lake Hébert should begin or end on one of the following days:
- Friday: cabin #20 and #22;
- Saturday: cabin #21, #23 and #24;
- Sunday: cabin #25 and #26.
For a great fishing trip to Canada, cabins #22 and #24 can accommodate 2 to 4 persons while cabin #20, #21, #23, #25 and #26 can hold 4 to 6 persons. Don’t wait any longer: come up and see why Lake Hébert has gained the reputation of the best walleye fishing lodge in Quebec and amongst the best of Canada fly-in fishing trip.